Clients say that Beverly’s coaching sessions help them work through challenging issues and identify solutions that they hadn’t previously considered. She is adept at helping clients resolve barriers to their success, whether from internal thought patterns, organizational issues, or customer challenges. She serves as a strategic partner to the success of her clients.
Beverly’s ideal clients are business and government executives seeking to:
- Establish clear goals and action plans for themselves or their organizations
- Resolve any roadblocks to their success
- Address organizational change or conflict
- Improve their work/life balance
Beverly’s Focus is on coaching clients who want to: (1) enhance their leadership approach; (2) resolve professional or personal challenges getting in their way; (3) achieve greater results; and (4) and be more satisfied with their efforts and careers.
Beverly’s select credentials:
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation
- J.D., George Washington University Law School
- Leadership Coaching for Organizational Performance Graduate Certificate, American University
- B.S. in Business /Accounting, Pennsylvania State University
- Certified Health & Wellness Coach, Duke University Integrative Medicine
- Certified Career Services Professional, National Career Development Association