Twenty years’ experience in leadership and management coaching, organization and employee development, and conflict prevention and resolution. David’s in-depth consulting background in organization development and change management forms the foundation of his work. He is a retired US Public Health Service (USPHS) Commissioned Officer, Navy rank Captain.
David’s ideal clients are executives and leaders within corporations, government and non-profit organizations wanting to:
- Develop new ways of seeing, thinking and leading to embody calmness, clarity and conviction at work and in their personal lives
- Reach the next level of performance
- Lead change in a way that ensures buy-in, shared purpose, accountability, and successful implementation and sustainment of that success over time
- Identify opportunities for increased effectiveness as a leader
David’s focus is on developing leaders and managers through coaching to create an environment where people can do their very best work. He enjoys working with clients who are willing to tackle problematic workplace challenges and transform those challenges into successes for both the individual or individuals involved and the organization at large.
David’s selected credentials
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certified Resilient Leadership Coach
Areas of Expertise
- Executive Coaching
- Group Coaching
- Individual Coaching