Twenty years’ experience in leadership and management coaching, organization and employee development, and conflict prevention and resolution. David’s in-depth consulting background in organization development and change management forms the foundation of his work. He is a retired US Public Health Service (USPHS) Commissioned Officer, Navy rank Captain.
David’s ideal clients are executives and leaders within corporations, government and non-profit organizations wanting to:
- Develop an increased ability to lead with greater clarity and reduced stress during times of rapid and complex change both internal and external to the organization
- Attain both their next level of performance and that of the members of their organization
- Lead change in a way that ensures buy-in, shared purpose, accountability, and successful implementation and sustainment of that success over time especially in the face of pushback from those resisting change
- Identify opportunities for increased effectiveness as a leader
David’s focus is on developing leaders and managers through coaching to create an environment where people can do their very best work. He enjoys working with clients who are willing to tackle problematic workplace challenges and transform those challenges into successes for both the individual or individuals involved and the organization at large.
David’s selected credentials
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certified Resilient Leadership Coach