Emily Barnes, CEO & Executive Coach
Emily coaches high performers to better results and helps them create and implement strategies critical to their success and meaningful to their mission in life.
Emily’s ideal clients are diverse professionals (senior executives, managers, new leaders, lawyers, scientists, creatives) who want an empathetic listener, sounding board, interpreter, strategist, and objective ally to help them:
- Define their mission in life
- Achieve, and sustain meaningful results
- Clarify needs and align behaviors to support them
- Align individual achievements to personal and organizational goals, and identify critical success factors for both
- Communicate skillfully while avoiding damaging consequences
- Close gaps between existing and desired results at work or home
- Lead the change they want in the world
- Exceed expectations, particularly their own
Emily’s focus is on helping clients strengthen their voice, influence, and superpowers to achieve their vision of meaningful change.
Emily’s selected credentials
- Global success with diverse cultures. Emily has worked successfully with clients of diverse cultures: American, Asian, African, African American, Latin American, European, Australian.
- More than ninety percent of her work results from unsolicited referrals by existing and former satisfied clients
- Broad industry experience, functional experience, and several certifications resulting from a commitment to continuous improvement
- Board Certified Coach (BCC) since 2012
- B.A. in International Affairs, Elliott School of International Affairs, George Washington University